We are once again offering a scholarship program for our International Gay Coaches Conference. Our goal is to make the conference more accessible to members of Gay Coaches Alliance who would like to attend for the first time.
To support this, the scholarship program subsidizes the cost of a limited number of places. Successful scholarship applicants will receive a 50% discount on accommodation in either a quad room or garden cabin shared room.
We are able to offer a limited number of scholarships to members of Gay Coaches Alliance who fulfil 3 of the following 5 criteria, with number 1 being mandatory:
- This will be your first time attending the International Gay Coaches Conference at Easton Mountain.
- You live and will be travelling to attend the conference from outside North America.
- You have been working as a coach for less than two years.
- The niche of your coaching business is specific to working with LGBT+ clients.
- You are unable to afford to attend the conference without financial assistance of the scholarship program.
If you believe you are eligible for the scholarship program and would like to apply, please send an email to
If you are successful, we will notify Easton Mountain and they will contact you to complete your registration. Bookings are secured with a non-refundable 50% deposit.
- Quad room: $1,150 - with 50% scholarship discount: $575
- Garden cabin shared room: $950 - with 50% scholarship discount: $475
If you have any questions, please contact